Rent POS Hardware as a Service (PaaS)
Keeping your hardware up to date is becoming a challenge for many operators. Due to advancing software functionality, new Windows Operating Systems, computer resource requirements and security mandates initiated by organizations outside of your control (IE: PCI DSS, NSA, NIST etc.) many establishments and credit card merchants are faced with replacing hardware components before those components fail, albeit POS Stations, firewalls, network switches, back office computers etc. This is a new POS environment for establishments that historically bought a cash register or POS system and used it for many years until it broke. The integration of a wide variety of ancillary products and/or services into POS systems has ended POS hardware longevity.
The good news is that you no longer have to buy or own the POS hardware. If you qualify for DD’s PaaS option, you simply pay a monthly fee to use the hardware. The hardware is also under warranty 24/7/365 for the entire 36 month term (restrictions apply). Call our office for more details regarding DD’s new PaaS program.
- 36 Month contract required
- No upfront investment for hardware
- Add hardware at any time (increases monthly fee)
- Hardware is under warranty 24/7/365 (restrictions apply)
- Optional 5, 6 or 7 day onsite labor for service calls relating to hardware failure (9AM-6PM)
- Hardware replacements will be equivalents and/or newer technology